|Database Help Information
- To help limit your search, multiple criteria may be searched simultaneously.
- Use a broad carbon range to avoid eliminating relevant database entries.
- Use "dearomatized" in keyword search for samples less abundant in aromatics.
- Insecticides are classified based on the solvent vehicle in the product.
- Use "HPD", "MPD", or "blend" in keyword search to limit search of samples classified as miscellaneous.
- Some products are listed in more than one classification, such as blended products with an oil component that likely will not be seen without a solvent extraction.
|ThermoFinnigan users: click on the icon below to download a processing method (.pmd) file to use the ILRC database with Xaminer. View the Xaminer Read Me file or contact your ThermoFinnigan representative for further assistance.
Downloading Data Files
There are 2 zip files which need to be unzipped and saved into a folder called xxx.d (xxx = sample reference number).
- From the sample detail page double click on the data file icon.
- Click RUN.
- UNZIP to the designated folder or to your own folder.
- Make sure the folder has a .d extension or it will not open in Chemstation.
- Load the files from your Chemstation software.